Sunday, August 28, 2011

Wow am I behind...

I have been on vacation for the past 10 days and have not written a word.  I am now so behind, that there is no way to catch up, because I have to go back to work tomorrow night...
If I write 20,000 words by the time I go to sleep tonight, maybe then do another 5000 tomorrow, I could pound out the rest after I sleep on Tuesday and Wednesday.  It doesn't look good for this camper this month.

I did write the 3000 short story that I have sent off to the Good Housekeeping Magazine contest - but I won't know about whether or not I even place in the contest, until after the new year.  I could win $3000 and have my story in the magazine, or place - meaning no money, but in print.  It would be really cool to even place.  I can dream - boy can I dream big.

So, I am going to be up until at least 2am so I will get as much written as I can tonight...

D M Wiseman, I will not give up yet, already published author...

No comments:

Post a Comment