Friday, August 5, 2011

Wrote an hour and it felt good...

I wrote for an hour today, waiting for dinner to be ready, and boy, it did feel good.  I am way behind with this months camp novel, but will catch up this weekend, you can be sure.  I will have to, as I work four nights again next week, then have a busy weekend and won't get much done...

This weekend, I will do my best to write as much as I can, because I will not be able to on Sunday - I am meeting my new grand puppy!  Yes, Leo has a brother - he is a rescue as well, a black brindle mix between a Great Dane and a German Shepard.  His name was Milo, but Leo wants it to be Archie - so that's what his name is.  Hopefully, he is full grown, as he is HUGE already.  Not as big as Gracie - but big enough.  Can't wait to meet him and see how he interacts with my two monsters...

I will attempt to write late into the night Saturday and after S and V take the puppies home - but Monday, work again.  I tell you, I have to give up that job if I want to work and still get some sleep! Ha.  But, someone has to pay for my computer, the electricity, and my scrapbook habit...

D M Wiseman, new grandma to Archie, published author....

No comments:

Post a Comment