Saturday, August 13, 2011

Ok, I'm only alittle behind now...

It's the 13th, and I am only alittle behind now.  It doesn't seem so bad, after a few days, to pound out the last chapter, and it was actually good enough to save...

I am writing again today, will write tomorrow too.  Then, some on Monday night when I get up, but after that, until the weekend - if I take the computer to Miami that is.  I still don't know if I am or not.  I need to, because if I don't, I will be over a week behind, and that it going to be too much to make up, I fear.  No, I will do it, I've done it before, and I will do it again.

Ok, I'm only writing a little bit here, so off I go to write on my novel for the Auguast session of camp.  I will, I will, I will write until I drop tonight.

D M Wiseman, writing away, already published author....

No comments:

Post a Comment