Wednesday, August 3, 2011

On my way, and its only August 3rd...

So, I have already written a good couple of chapters for the next novel that I am writing for www.CampNaNoWriMo.org 's August contest and its only the 3rd!  I am on my way and going to be a 3rd time winner yet...

Leo has gone home, my two monster dogs were groomed today and have been asleep since.  They are tired from 3 weeks of non-stop puppy play as well as the stress of getting their toe nails cut (actually drummel'd if that's a word!) and have passed out downstairs.  Dinner be damned, they are sleeping and the house is quiet.  I miss the puppy already...

So, I will write, and hit my targets as much as possible while attempting to work, eat, SLEEP and still see my husband, my sour mate, my friend.  I don't want to leave time for him out!  And, still find time to swim, go to the boat as well as sleep - did I say that already?  I am tired...

D M Wiseman, camper extraordinaire, published author

No comments:

Post a Comment