Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm on the boat and it didn't rain...

Believe it or not, it didn't rain and we are on the boat. There was a lot of rocking - and not from that! I needed to cough every time I laid down, so nebulizer treatments twice in the night didn't help my boat sickness any. I just need to coat my throat with something and then drug myself to sleep. The puppies thought it was all in great fun, getting up and down all night!

A reader called with a suggestion on cough medicine. I think I might just give it a try. Thanks, Lisa!

Today though, spending a quiet day missing both my father as well as my husband, my friend, my soul mate's father. Both wonderful men in their own way. Miss them both. Should write a book of stories about them...would be a good sell and better read!!!

Going to write tonight on he story I finally can finish. And watch out - I am going to organize a Barcamp in the fall for area novelists or budding novelists that will gear us up for the NaNoWriMo contest in November that started this whole author thing!!!

For those of you who don't know what a Barcamp is - it is a 'non-conference'. Or a un-structured meeting. Look it up (I did) It's really cool sounding. Wonder if any one would come in my area? We'll see if I can pull it off. In the mean time, I have to get book number three finished so I can enter the contest in November clean! Give me strength because last time I was confined to a sitting position and wasn't working. This time, it's another story!

D M Wiseman, ready to finish the sixth in order to write the seventh, and still coughing - published author

No comments:

Post a Comment