Friday, June 17, 2011

Feeling better this am and smell better too...

I got up this morning feeling better, could breathe much better, but still with a funky voice. I fEel better and smell way better too. Then the doge came to me all droopy and wet from playing. I won't even be mad that they woke me up at 620am. Way too early but got up to keep the calm - and get them outside to play.

I spent the next few minutes in peace -with a nice cup of hot tea. Ahh the joys of normalcy. Then the dogs came in. Chaos ensued. Oh well, they are happy and good, so I can tolerate the chaos. Just like having kids.

Oh, and we are going to have another Grand Puppy - S and V are going to adopt another puppy that a friend of my husband, my friend, my soul mate rescued. She looks a little like Leo - reddish and has almaost the same ears. The family sure is growing. They will get her the first part of August - she's in heat right now and I am NOT going through that again!!!

So, my day will be normal, calm, and close to the bathroom, my breathing machine, and all my mess. God this is pathetic. I am baseing my day on my bronchitis and my machine. Oh well, better to get better Athens venture out. I'll get some writing done at least!

D M Wiseman, breathing better but still not perfect, writing for awhile, published author...

No comments:

Post a Comment