Wednesday, February 1, 2012

School, work, illnesses, oh my!

Yep, I am over whelmed...I work full time (a little violin is playing in the back ground) on midnights, I go to school to finish yet another degree I need to keep the full time midnight job (wine and cheese served next) and take care of my sister that the Cancer Devil hit again - fourth time is the charm right?  That's what they said last time...

So, I am not blogging on a regular basis but no one is quite caring since no one has noticed.  Its more of a cleansing process for me - a primary scream, only with words, and no scream - to blog out my frustrations!  I have a new book stuck in my head that I am virtually writing on the way to and from work, then when I get home, I do my homework, fall asleep only to get up and finish the homework I didn't quite finish before said passing out...and off to work once again.  I can't even get the premise down on paper (computer paper that is!) as of yet.  Maybe this Friday when I take B to the U for more chemo (she calls rat poison, which it probably is based on...another story, but its the best they got!).  Maybe late Friday night when I SHOULD be sleeping and because I am so tired, I can't, I'll write the story...or finish my paper that is due on Sunday...

Oh well.  I will get all the stuff done that I need to, get to work as I need to, be with my sister that I WANT to, and write when I can...after I get some sleep.  No more whining for me!

DM Wiseman, still an author, just on 'pause' for right now, published author

No comments:

Post a Comment