Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What a week end, starting out the week from H...

I haven't written all weekend, but I did clean out the front closet!  I didn't get to edit the last book, but I did get 25 animals made for the book I'm making for my niece... looks like all I am doing is what I don't want to particularly want to do.

Like now, I am at break, at work, eating at my computer.  I forgot my thumb drive, so can't edit and too lazy to write and then send myself, to copy and paste together.  I am just not into this writing thing this week.

By the weekend, I will be writing my guts out - my husband, my friend, my soul mate is going to either Tampa or Denver or somewhere on Thursday and not coming back until late Saturday night.  I will be alone in the house with the two monsters all day Friday and Saturday (until I make the 90 minute trip to the airport and pick him up at 2200 or for the regular people - 9:30pm).  So I intend to get a lot of words counted and get that last book done. 

THEN I just have to get the July and August Camp novels published...let's just say, before my November NaNoWriMo time is up.  I want NOTHING to keep me from winning again....

So, off I go to hang blood.  Yeah, it's always something keeping me from my real passion - writing...

D M Wiseman, will be farther ahead this weekend, already published slightly behind, author

No comments:

Post a Comment